15 November 2011

I'm single:D

Ok,I'm SINGLE now.






Usually,it's a "must" question been asked..




"Why?What's happened?"
Don't panic,I will tell you,from the beginning till the end.







29/10,after chatting with mummy(chuan dao),I've do a decision,that's let us be friend first,give us a chance to have space to get known each other for further more.






Reasons:
We did not know each other so much,skip the "FRIEND"step and become couple,it's so dangerous.We don't know the background of family,what had each done before,can't meet often,with different religions,can't get known by others people because the people who know me didn't know him,the one who know him I didn't know.The problemsS and problemsS let us getting tired more and more,day by day.







Finally,we agreed be couple again,since we are not willing give up,since we are same,STUBBORN...






After that,the more I asked,I sms,the less he replied,he answered...Isn't I couldn't be patient,but couldn't more understand him...I can't face this fact before,always run away from discuss this problem with myself.So,isn't wrong to say that,is me mess this relationship up.




I apologize,apologize and continue APOLOGIZE...I haven mature and grow enough to get into a relationship.Haven reach the time for me to LOVE someone,who are in the plan of my life,prepared by GOD...



I pray,hand in this BIG problem to Lord...The next day,God settled it for me,without any suffering,tearing,and heart crashing...He agree to let us be friend first,the further "developing"in relationship discuss lalater...LOL



I replied,"I'm so glad to hear what you said.Ok,let us be friend first.If you got any problem,still can ask me:)"
So,it's the end of this relationship...(maybe??)

I'm fill with joy since reading his sms.Because I finally understand that what God want me to do,not what I want God let me to do.



I'm not cry,because i know the result already,so it's no need for me to waste time in wiping tears.I'm still strong,still can laugh,still the same Jia En,the girl you know.


















For him:
Thank you,for accompanying me for this 111days,jia you together to face and settle the problems that we met in this relationship.I know,you are very patient,very good,hardworking,and mature enough,but isn't the time for us i think.If,yuan fen allowed,maybe we can be couple again.So,you have to keep going on,in your work,and try to take care of your family,do some homework for them,and read more newspaper:)









 

No comments:

Post a Comment