1 November 2011

LET GO...

It's time to change,to let go something...





I'm just picked back my life that almost killed by me.





S
T
U
B
B
O
R
N





S
E
L
F
I
S
H





I
M
P
A
T
I
E
N
T




N
O
T

R
E
A
D
Y






N
O
T

H
U
M
B
L
E


.
.
.
.
.
.





Thanks God,let me found myself,filled with sins,that blinded me...
Thanks God,isn't too late for me to know these.Your love,Your forgiveness and Your promises light up my life,my heart...Give me full of joy & peace that only from You.






God,i promise,i will try my best to change,to practice the skills to become patient,brave enough to accept any comments that benefit me,learn how to love and be loved,to grow up,to be mature in thinking,doing,talking.....





And the important thing is,let You be my leader,whatever in study,family,communication,work,making decision,even....
in my relationship...




I'll try not to do anything without Your permission...I promise...
Please let me know Your words...Let Your spirit come and fill me each second.I pray in Jesus name,AMEN!



Ok,that's all for this sharing time with you.May God bless you,heal you with His words,care about you,pour down His grace to joy you up.All the praise,glory,power is Yours,forever.









p.s:Feeling shock when you found that my blog is KOSONG,right??:)
 I cleared all immature experience that maybe will kill u too.I'm doing this is for your own good~XD
I will start my blog again with information that can glorify His name,and show my status as"Christian"too:)







No comments:

Post a Comment